EcoPath Sustainable Matting Solution Paves Cleaner, Safer, Greener Path With New Brand and Creative Identity
New Look and Message Support Brand’s Unwavering Principles and Benefits
Dalton, Ga. (Sept. 16, 2010) – EcoPath™, the world’s first perpetually recyclable entryway matting solution made from environmentally friendly products and biobased content, today unveiled a new brand and creative identity that focuses on its green and clean benefits.
“Some customers choose EcoPath for the superior quality we provide at manufacturer direct savings, some for the lasting impressions we create, and others because our products contribute to certified green standards,” said Jack Lindsay, vice president of sales of Engineered Conversion Systems (ECS), parent company of EcoPath. “Our new look and feel needed to accurately convey not only what we are as a product line but also who we are to our clients – a solution to help them with their facility management needs.”
The rebrand initiative incorporates a new messaging platform, logos, creative and a website overhaul, which anchor the new identity to EcoPath’s differentiators and culture. Some overarching brand principles include:
- The “control” that EcoPath provides facility managers and owners, minimizing issues such as slips and falls, tracked grime and moisture damage; and maximizing qualities such as style, product durability and green sustainability
- Made from natural and recycled products, EcoPath is the first 100 percent perpetually recyclable matting solution with biobased content derived from domestically-grown soybeans. When a mat needs to be replaced, it is simply recycled into other company products – nothing is wasted or is harmful to the environment, and nothing ends in a landfill.
- Produced by skilled craftsmen using the latest state-of-the-art custom-designed manufacturing equipment, EcoPath features superior quality.
- Taking the brand to market through a team of professional sales consultants focused on solving customer needs
- Made in the U.S. and factory direct, cutting out middlemen markups
Delivering on its green promise, EcoPath entryway matting solution is backed with EnviroCel™, which contains recycled, recovered and renewable materials that are 60 to 70 percent green by weight, and BioGrip™, a 100 percent post-consumer recycled secondary backing made from recycled (PET – polyethylene therephthalate polyester) plastic bottles with a non-skid natural rubber. Such product traits positioned EcoPath among the “Top Five Green Products for Retail and Business Interiors” at the 2009 Greenbuild® International Conference and Expo.
EcoPath helps facilities achieve their highest green potential by contributing toward U.S. Green Building Council LEED certification for at least 10 different credits under the Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation & Design Process sections.
In addition to EcoPath’s green components, its manufacturer, ECS, takes part in a sophisticated recycling program that converts used EcoPath mats into components of other products made by ECS sister companies – ensuring that nothing is wasted or ends up in a landfill.
“We not only deliver on our customers’ needs, we also practice what we preach,” added Lindsay.
A product of Engineered Conversion Systems (ECS), EcoPath™ is the world’s first 100 percent perpetually recyclable entryway matting solution that meets professional facility managers’ requirements for safety, cleanliness and durability. EcoPath™ complements any style motif; protects valuable floors; and helps facilities achieve their top green potential by contributing toward LEED building certification. The product line combines the latest innovations in manufacturing, technology, and materials with superior workmanship and outstanding service. EcoPath™ is 100 % manufactured in the U.S. and carries an unmatched manufacturing warranty. As part of a vertically integrated manufacturing company with a modern 70,000 sq. ft. facility in Dalton, Ga., ECS incorporates the maximum standards in quality control blended with competitive pricing and fast fulfillment.